Monday, April 7, 2008

That blasted Murphy!





What a nice weekend we had, pretty normal, stuck inside mostly from the rain but the boys both seemed to have their usual level of fun (every day is Saturday to them). We, mostly me, got a good laugh from some "Bald Guyz Head Wipes" that Leslie bought me, thankfully it was fairly cheap and she won't be buying anymore of it. ANYway, Leslie called me this morning and asked if I had used the water hose recently, because there was a "puddle" of water in the garage. As the day progressed the "puddle" turned into several puddles and by the time I made it home the basement was already being soaked in several spots. Thankfully the builder was just next door and we figured out that at some point they had clogged my french drains that surround my house and that the water must have built up around the walls. It could have been worse I suppose. I am sooo glad I bought that wet/dry vac a few years ago, a Great purchase. AND from now on, when Leslie even mentions water and house, I'm leaving work immediately!




No comments:

Post a Comment