Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pedal Briggs!





Well, Briggs can finally ride his bike without training wheels! We really haven't had a chance to work with him much since everywhere you turn up here is sooo hilly. About a month ago though we took the training wheels off and after going to a park a few times he has finally gotten it. Thurday night while I was teaching my class, Rod told me that Briggs took his bike to the park and was able to go 10 or 20 feet. By Friday afternoon he was riding like a pro and leaving black skidmarks on the driveway. Although he is doing great, I hope that he does not attempt to go down the steep hill that starts at the top of our driveway for a long time! For now he seems content to do a little loop from the bottom of our driveway to the neighbor's driveway, but I'm sure one day his little boy brain will contoct a scheme to see if he can make it down our driveway alive. After all, boys will be boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment