Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Kids






Saturday we decided to go to the pumpkin patch. After driving about 50 miles, we finally arrived and went straight to the wagon that would carry us out to the pumpkin patch. The boys loved the ride and ran though the vines looking for the perfect pumpkin. Briggs said the perfect one would be orange and round. I am so glad we found one that fit that description! The boys had a great time looking at the sunflowers and running through the hay maze. Max found someone to share their marshmallows with him while I searched for him in the maze. Briggs played on the gigantic bouncy pumpkin and slid down a giant slide, while Max ate popcorn. All in all, we had a great time, despite the long drive.



2 comments:

  1. Which patch did you go to? I can't wait to go! I love their shirts on them, they are so cute in the pictures. :)
    I can't imagine Sam going down the hill on a bike! I need a little more time to work up to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE!

    lOVE, GRANNY

    ReplyDelete