Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kindergarden Christmas Program features stage crashing escaped wild toddler






Last night was Briggs' first Kindergarten program, "The Twelve Days of Christmas." Briggs had kept it a surprise from us regarding what they would be singing, so we were excited to see it. Upon arrival, there was standing room only in the lunch room turned auditorium. Max was a little rowdy, but it was only a preview of what was to come. The first part consisted of the preshool class singing a song and once the curtain closed on them, many of their parents left their seats to leave, so mom and I quickly moved in to have a seat. Rod sent Max up the aisle by himself to sit with us, whining all the way. He quickly realized that he did not want to be away from his daddy, but before he made his way back down the aisle by himself, he got into a pointing, name calling match with a little girl sitting beside us. To be fair, she did start it by pointing at Max. He finally made his way to daddy and we could focus on the program at hand. Briggs stood on the end and sang his little heart out. He did great at Deck the Halls and the other two songs they sang. Towards the end he spotted Dad and began waving.


The next thing I saw was Rod flash by towards the front of the stage chasing an unidentified running object. From where we were sitting, I could not see if he actually caught said object, so I just waited to see Max climb onto the stage to stand beside his big brother. Thankfully, Rod caught him before this happened. All in all, it was an exciting night we will never forget.

How about this picture of Stage Crashing Toddler:

Caption: "Mom I would like a plate full of goldfish for breakfast please, nevermind I will do it myself."

Or, how about this one:

"Mom, why did you take a picture of me with a booger in my nose and chocolate on my face, oh wait that was breakfast."

2 comments:

  1. Leslie,
    Your boys are SO PRECIOUS! I can't believe Briggs has lost a tooth! :) I'm so glad you left me a comment 'cause I had blog hopped to your blog and have since tried to get back, but couldn't find you...now I'm going to bookmark you so I can keep up! I hope y'all have a great Christmas.

    MW's program is Monday night...I wonder if T3 will try to pull anything?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! Glad you made it throught that one :)
    Keeping them quiet and still isn't the easiest thing in the world is it?
    Briggs looks adorable singing and waving! I love all of the pictures you have posted here. They look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete