I'm not sure where to start....
By the numbers:
Number of rides on zipline by Santa's elves: 4
Number of Elves nearly slamming into tree at 60 MPH: 2
Number of Robotic dinosaurs that scared Max to death: 2 (the one he got for Christmas and the surprise one that was at Grannie's house which was Hudson's Christmas present)
Number of times mom and dad's tv blinked during a 30 minute program: 45
Number of pieces of divinity Leslie ate over the holidays: 15+
Number of faithful observers of New Year's fireworks:4
Number of times getting the four wheeler stuck on a log: at least 4, which is one more time than I wished we did......
Number of EMT/ Firemen that came marching through the woods for a rescue: 12
Number of ambulances that were called:1
Or how about bullet points:
- Max constantly asked about Roary (above referenced robotic dinosaur) "Where's Roary?"
- Max thought Papa's snoring on Sunday afternoon was Roary, "IT'S ROARY!"
- Briggs calling at 11:00 p.m. to come home from sleepover at Hudson and Eli's house because "his brain hurt."
- Rod and Papa watching Oprah together on the blinking tv (against Rod's wishes).
- Max riding his new electric car with no hands, ...ever.
Christmas Holidays for the Cudes: Priceless
How about a few pictures.............
Trying to take the boys picture under the tree on Christmas Eve....
Rod reading the Christmas story to the boys before bed
Trying out the zipline on Christmas morning
Driving with no hands
Sparklers on New Year's Eve